Online Harassment / Violence
Cyberbullying and online harassment compels youth and women to leave the platforms entirely, it further reduces their chance to get opportunities and connect with global digital citizens. Harassment/ violence on social media can be tackled if you follow a few important steps:
- Create a strong password and different passwords for your social media accounts.
- Use two- factor authentication, it reduces the chance of hacking
- Do not use public Wifi for sharing personal information and bank details
- Keep your online profile private and do not engage with strangers
- Report the situation
- Block & Unfriend unknown people