Non Consensual Sharing of Intimate Images NCII
To take action on Non-Consensual Image sharing on Social media platforms visit: https://stopncii.org/
How does StopNCII.org work?
- Select the intimate image(s)/video(s) you want hashed from your device.
- For each piece of content, StopNCII.org will generate a digital fingerprint, called a ‘hash’ on your device. Only the hash is sent to StopNCII.org, the associated image or video remains on your device and is not uploaded.
- If your case is created successfully, you will receive a case number to check your case status – remember to make a note of your case number along with the PIN, to access your case after it is submitted. This is not recoverable.
- Participating companies will look for matches to the hash and remove any matches within their system(s) if it violates their intimate image abuse policy.
- You can use your case number anytime to check the progress on your case, or if you wish to withdraw your participation.
Get in Touch with us
2, Nelson Mandela Marg Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 India Phone: +91 011 46131929 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN TOUCH
2, Nelson Mandela Marg Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 India
Phone: +91 011 46131929