Non Consensual Sharing of Intimate Images NCII
How does StopNCII.org work?
- Select the intimate image(s)/video(s) you want hashed from your device.
- For each piece of content, StopNCII.org will generate a digital fingerprint, called a ‘hash’ on your device. Only the hash is sent to StopNCII.org, the associated image or video remains on your device and is not uploaded.
- If your case is created successfully, you will receive a case number to check your case status – remember to make a note of your case number along with the PIN, to access your case after it is submitted. This is not recoverable.
- Participating companies will look for matches to the hash and remove any matches within their system(s) if it violates their intimate image abuse policy.
- You can use your case number anytime to check the progress on your case, or if you wish to withdraw your participation.