At Centre for Social Research, we value our interns and volunteers for their generous contributions of time, skill, knowledge and spirit. We are always eager to work with dedicated individuals from India and abroad and believe that we can all benefit from a multicultural work environment that provides each of us with a wider perspective on gender issues and women’s rights. In the past, we’ve hosted interns and volunteers from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Australia and more.
Job@CSR India – Interns Required
- must hold a degree in a relevant field (gender studies, sociology, political science, media & communications etc.)
- for a minimum period of three months.
- based out of the Delhi office of CSR, deparemtn:
- Gender, Water & Climate Change
- Crisis Intervention
- email your CVs to email@example.com