At Centre for Social Research, we value our interns and volunteers for their generous contributions of time, skill, knowledge and spirit. We are always eager to work with dedicated individuals from India and abroad and believe that we can all benefit from a multicultural work environment that provides each of us with a wider perspective on gender issues and women’s rights. In the past, we’ve hosted interns and volunteers from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Australia, as well as from different parts of India.
Our interns and volunteers are fluent in English and able to commit three (3) months or longer to the organisation. Hindi language knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement.
While internships are full-time only, volunteers may choose to work on a part-time basis. Positions are available throughout the year and are unpaid. Some interns may be eligible for a small stipend.
Interns should be current or recently graduated Masters or Ph.D students in the fields of social science, sociology, gender studies, political science, development studies or communications.
Send Your CV/Resume on this email: email@example.com
Department: Media and Communications
Job Objectives: Minimum of 3 months. At the end of the internship, if there is a fit between the organization and the candidate, this may be converted into a full time employment.
- Conducting trainings and workshops on online safety and cyber etiquette
- Coverage of CSR’s events and field work.
- Creating social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Blogs etc.
- Assist in increasing the online outreach of CSR
- Any other tasks as directed by the head of Media & Communications
Intern will report to the Head of the Gender Training Institute (GTI) Division and will be responsible for assisting with the Projects in the Division.
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Nationality: Foreign National
Interns Required: 2
- Designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Carry out specific projects, research and administration as required by the Director