SC/ST/OBC/Minorities students for pursuing professional and technical education through recognized institutions in the country and abroad Loan:
i. Studies in India Maximum Rs.7.50 lakhs
ii. Studies Abroad Maximum Rs. 15 lakhs
Annual income of parents/guardian should be below Rs.5,00,000/-
Loan will be admissible for expenditure on admission fee, capitation and tuition fee, cost of books, stationery and other instruments required for the course, examination fee and boarding and lodging expenses
- The course of study should have good potential in the job market.
- The duration of the course should be exceed 5 years, however, shorter duration courses will be preferred.
- The College/Institute should have offered the courses for at last 3 years & should be recognized by the Central/State Government or by appropriate authority such as ATTCE
How to Apply?
Format of the application form is published in the newspapers along with advertisement of the schemes. Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form
- Copy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed on the basis of which the applicant has obtained admission in present course.
- An income certificate issued by the SDM of the area concerned.
- Applicant has to arrange number(s) of guarantor(s) depending upon the quantum of loan
- Statement of assets and liabilities of co-borrower
- Copy of ration card/voter i. Card/passport of applicant/co-borrower/guarantor
- Signature verification of applicant/co-borrower and guarantor by the bank
- Statement of bank account of applicant and co- borrower.
- Copy of foreign expenses permit, if applicable
- Copy of schedule of payment for the course or demand notice issued by the college/university.
- Copies of letter confirming scholarship/freeship/studentship, if any.
- Proof of admission in the particular course/college/institutions
- Affidavit stating that no loan has been availed for the same purpose from any bank/financial institutions
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Delhi in case the applicant belongs to sc/st/obc category. Disability certificate issued by the govt. Hospital in case the applicant is handicapped. In case applicant belongs to minority community, an affidavit to this effect is required.
- Birth certificate/age proof
- Three passport size photos of applicant, co-borrower and guarantor.
B-Block, IInd Floor, Vikas Bhawan,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Tel. : 23378278, Fax : 23378523