At Centre for Social Research, we value our interns and volunteers for their generous contributions of time, skill, knowledge and spirit. We are always eager to work with dedicated individuals from India and abroad and believe that we can all benefit from a multicultural work environment that provides each of us with a wider perspective on gender issues and women’s rights. In the past, we’ve hosted interns and volunteers from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Australia and more.
Post: Social Media Manager
: Media and Communications
- Content creation and posting on all social networking platforms
- Expanding the reach of content on all social media platforms as per set goals
- Conducting market research studies in the field of online behavior and online safety
- Presenting the data in form of power point presentations, and keeping a record of the same in a systematic manner
- Documentation of daily activities and overall progress of the organisation’s goals
- Coordination with other team members on a daily basis
- Excellent knowledge of English ( written and Oral )
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office ( Word, Power Point , and Excel )
- Good presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of various social media platforms
- Knowledge of conducting search engine optimisation,Market research, Report writing and communication.
- Good coordination skills
- Willing to work in a 24x7 dynamic environment and always up on your toes
Interested persons may apply with:
- Covering letter
- Writing Sample
Centre for Social Research
2 Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi 110 070
Please note that only short listed candidates will be intimated for interview.